- Paperback: 402 pages
- Publisher: THE RED SEA PRESS (1 Jun. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569022291
- ISBN-13: 978-1569022290
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 22.9 x 3.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 812,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
REBUILDING SOMALILAND : Issues and POssibilities Paperback – 1 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Rebuilding Somaliland is in deep coverage of Africa's best kept secret, after reading it I be live that it's authors have made their best effort to make it truthful and unbiased. If you are seriously interested in Somaliland and its affairs I would strongly advice you to buy it. The book is not so light to read and is at times little to "smart" to be interesting or fun, but the book is not intended to be fun, it is supposed to be educating and informative and there it hits the mark.