- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Universal Dual Band Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with 1 Gigabit Port and 4 External Antennas, Built-In Access Point Mode, UK Plug
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AC2600 dual band Wi-Fi - simultaneous 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq ft
- Improved compatibility - extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Power Consumption 12 Watt （max power consumption）
- 4 × 4 MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology - simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance, with Beamforming technology, RE650 can send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port - provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- AP mode - create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Send high-performance Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate dead spots and lag with the RE650. Using 4-Stream technology to boost its Wi-Fi capability, the RE650 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, which create ultra-fast AC2600 Wi-Fi for seamless gaming and HD/4K streaming in any room. MU-MIMO enables the RE650 to communicate with multiple devices at the same time for faster wireless connections, a feature amplified when the extender is paired with any MU-MIMO router. The quad-antenna design ensures a strong Wi-Fi signal where you need it most. You can also use the Gigabit Ethernet port to connect smart TVs, game consoles and computers to a reliable connection. An intelligent signal indicator helps you quickly find the better location to install the range extender. The free Tether app enables you to manage your network settings from your phone (Android, iOS).
- AC2600 Wi-Fi range extender (RE650)
- Quick installation guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I set up my router to use a separate SSID for 2.4 & 5 Ghz. Then I set up the extender to match. So the 2.4 Inuit goes to the 2.4 band output and the 5Ghz to the 5 band. It works like a dream, it does sometimes drop the 5Ghz input but it then just falls back to the 2.4 and everything carries on working. I'm very impressed.
Was a breeze to install and configure, and even the non technical minded will still be comfortable. Though there are plenty of menu options to delve into for more technical options.
With it's own power scheduling options, and the pass through power socket on it, it's an ideal solution for my niche problem - and can now shut down the Power over Ethernet network plugged into the LAN port. The WiFi strength in the area is now consistent. It's not in a great place, but there's now an average 10mbps throughput whereas before there was plenty of signal dropouts. As a 2.Ghz WiFi extender, it does the job, and with zero technical problems to contend with.
The only thing that I've found to gripe about, is that you can't set a specific time on the unit. It's 4 minutes slow, and there's no option to correct the time, or specify an NTP server to use. Not sure where it's getting the time from.
For £19.99 - you can't go wrong with this - if you're wanting to extend a 2.4Ghz WiFi network.
I should have read more into the reviews, after I looked I found people with the same problem as Me and they too had BT like me. For your reference am using BT hub3
The only pain point was having to reconnect to my WiFi on a few devices in order for the device to take advantage of the extender. Most devices otherwise were fine. Worth the money if your looking to simply widen your broadcast net a bit more, without looking to download half the planet in 15 minutes.