- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
RAVPower FileHub Plus,Wireless Travel Router, SD Card Reader USB Portable Hard Drive Companion, DLNA NAS Sharing Media Streamer 6000mAh External Battery Pack
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Storage backup: transfer files between sd cards ,usb drives, hard disk and your devices(phone/tablet/computer) to free much more space up for your devices.
- Wireless router: instantly convert a wired network to wireless network. And bridge and extend WiFi, share internet securely with others.
- Media Streamer & Sharer: seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App Filehub Plus.
- SD Card USB Reader: wirelessly recognize USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards with your devices (phone/tablet/computer)via APP. even more support with a usb hub.
- External battery pack: built-in 6000 mAh power bank (5V/1A) enables you charge most of smartphones at least for once.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Why you need this product?
RAVPower RP-WD03 FileHub is NEW upgraded Filehub Plus, 6000 mAh power bank, portable travel router, SD card USB reader and a media streamer.Specification
1) Supporting to reading USB hard drives up to 8TB and SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB.
2) Perfect for when you need to free up space for Android or iOS devices.3) Up to 5 mobile devices can connect simultaneously allowing you to stream media from the SD or USB drives, or you can directly share files between two different storage devices.
4) As a portable router, you can turn any wired network and make it wireless, or connect it via a DSL or cable modem and it will act as a regular router.5) Act as WiFi extender, If you connect it to an existing Wi-Fi network, you can share hotspot access with all your friends and families - perfect for hotels or places you each need to pay for internet access.
1) Due to the limitation of the Apple iOS system, you can ONLY access the Photos folder on your iPad/iPhone;Filehub is currently unable to sync with media files stored in iTunes to USB storage devices due to digital rights management (DRM).
2) It work with Windows file system (NTFS, FAT16/32) for now, but did not support for Mac formatted hard drive.What You Get?
1 x Ravpower FileHub Device
1 x User Manual
1 x Charging Cable
From the manufacturer
Wireless Media Sharing
Wirelessly stream videos, share photos, or trade files with a secure local Wi-Fi network.
Easily convert a wired network into a wireless one. Supports PPPoE, static, and dynamic IP.
Extend the battery life of your smartphone or tablet with a 6000 mAh external battery charger.
AP Mode (Wired -> Wireless)
Plug in an Ethernet cable and it will take a wired signal and turn it wireless.
When connected to a DSL or cable modem, it works as a regular router.
Connects to an existing Wi-Fi network and broadcast it as a new wireless signal.
Support Microsoft Windows NTFS FAT16/FAT32.
- Does not work with Mac formatted hard drive
- Due to the limitation of the Apple iOS system, you can only access the Photos folder on your iPad
- No app for Windows Phone OS
SD Card Reader
View larger View larger View larger View larger Wireless Media Sharing Wirelessly stream vi
- Connect to Google Chromecast, and play videos and music from your connected USB storage device through Chromecast to the big screen.
|Compatible cards||SD SDHC SDXC||SD SDHC SDXC|
|Compatible USB Drive||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||/|
|Internet Access Mode||AP/Bridge/Router||/|
|Detachable AC Adapter||/||✔|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not too hard to set up, Instructions in places can seem a little confusing, but easily worked out. I did find that the FileHub Pro App isn't compatible with all the tablets we have & as some said not that user friendly on the ones that did have it.
I have instead found the AirStor App in conjunction with VLC (which plays anything) worked across the board and a lot better. Especially for things like our iPad Air 2. Most of my files are .mkv files which most Apple devices won't play alone. Using Airstor to access my HDD files through the RAVPower Hub I can either stream all my files to any device or download them to the internal hard drive for later. This was even on the iPad Air 2, which I have struggled to do in the past. As it works with VLC. If you touch & hold on the video file (in Airstor) you want to use. It brings up the VLC app & then askes do you wish to stream or download? Both of which work great & my partners happy she can leave some things on her iPad (as she's got 128GB to use) for times with no internet or the Hub available.
Our android devices are even easier as when you access the files through the Hub using Airstor it asks whether you want to use VLC or MX Player which I have a backed up on some tablets straight away to play the files.
So overall a very handy device in our household. Whether it be for streaming or transferring files, so far so good. I haven't tried downloading large amounts of files in one go so far, so can't comment on total time needed, but I've had about 5GB of files queued up downloading one by one, in a reasonable amount of time, so I've no complaints. & will be using this Hub a lot more. The next test being a long car journey to keep the kids amused.
Totally reliable and simple to use once you have sussed it out.
I use it to:
1. Store pictures when on holiday or for films.
2. This is just what is needed to expand the limited memory on my second phone (I use it in extreme conditions).
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to use.
On the plus side the product is well built and small enough for travelling. Once a wifi connection was configured via the App, it easily served several devices simultaneously. I found it much faster more stable than an older rival HooToo product I've used before. It was great to be able to access two memory cards at the same time, including one from my camera which will make backing up pictures and videos on holiday much easier. The charger was excellent, working for various devices including an iPad, and I can imagine it will come in really handy when I'm on the road.
On the downside, a few niggles but nothing major. The documentation is quite out of date meaning the the app required for download is very hard to identify. Although this is a rival of HooToo, I think it may belong to the same company so selecting the correct App from the Apple iStore was confusing. There are no better instructions online either though navigating the App (once identified and installed) was relatively straightforward. Certain characters were not being allowed and the app keyboard was playing up. The App allegedly reads a connected card to present all the pictures, music or video but this feature did not work at all for the card I took from my camera which was a bit irritating, especially as I wanted to back up my pictures.
Overall this product punches well above its weight and if the niggles don't bother you then I'd highly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
If however - you want to use it as advertised - not so fine
The impression...Read more