- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 2.5 cm ; 91 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: WE-PBNS-P0JI
- ASIN: B005ZQ47AS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Feb. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,022 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.09 UK delivery
RADEX RD1503+ with Dosimeter: High accuracy Geiger Counter, Radiation Detector
|Sale:||£125.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£20.00 (14%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- New! Updated and improved 1503 with more features and new software
- Faster! Measurement cycle of 40 seconds
- Better Range! Scale range ambient dose rate equivalent is 0.05~9.99 µSv/h
- Vibration is added as well as the audio alarm
- Combined Beta, Gamma and X-ray radiation reading
Specifications for this item
|External Testing Certification||CE Certified|
|Item Weight||91 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||RD1503+|
|Special Features||Combined Beta and Gamma radiation reading; , Updated and improved 1503 with more features and new software; , Vibration and Audio alarm (clicks); , Two units of measure (µSv/h and µRem/h); , Scale range ambient dose rate equivalent is 0.05~9.99µSv/h; , Measurement cycle of 40 seconds; , Displays the difference between averaged dose and background radiation;|
|Warranty Description||1 year Repair/Replacement; -damage to LCD screen is NOT covered; -damage due to immersion in water is NOT covered.|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
ATTENTION: As of August 1st, 2013, Quarta-Rad upgraded RADEX 1503 to RADEX 1503 Plus. Upgraded firmware, additional features, and cost the same as RADEX 1503. Don't be fooled by online vendors selling old and unsupported RADEX 1503 model as new. When you buy RADEX 1503 online, make sure it is RADEX 1503 Plus (Radex 1503+)
Now there is a better, stronger and more advanced version of our best-selling workhorse - the RD1503.
Ever since the introduction of the original RD1503, customers have been asking for additional functions and requested certain improvements on the existing design. We have listened and incorporated many new capabilities into RD1503+:
New and Improved Features of RADEX RD1503+:
+ Graduated change of a threshold signal in the range from 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h with an 0.10 µSv/h interval (available in individual settings).
+ Value of the background dose rate is saved even when the device is turned off.
+ Now displays the difference of the dose rate between the averaged and background values.
+ Includes vibration signal and audio alarm (both adjustable).
+ Added animation of the pressed command button (the icon of the button starts blinking on the display).
This new device allows a quick and easy way to check radiation background of top soil, non-edibles and interior premises.
The quality of indication of any dosimeter depends primarily on the built-in detector of ionizing radiation. RADEX RD1503+ contains a low-voltage SBM20-1 type Geiger-Muller counter of beta- and gamma-radiation which is found used in professional dosimetric equipment.
An expert scientific tool that's made for an average Joe.
Quick, Simple, and now better than ever!