Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
RØDE SC6 iPhone Accessory - Black
|Price:||£11.15 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.85 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual trrs input and headphone output for smartphones
- Connects to any trrs device and allows the use of one or two smartlav microphones
- Sc6 users can monitor audio from the smartlav, as well as input two smartlavs into the one mono channel in interview or dual-dialogue scenarios.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The SC6 is an input/output breakout box for smartphones and tablets. With two TRRS inputs and one stereo headphone output, the unit connects to any TRRS device and allows the use of one or two smartLav microphones as well as headphones for monitoring and playback. With the SC6 users can monitor audio from the smartLav, as well as input two smartLavs into the one mono channel in interview or dual-dialogue scenarios. (Note that the two microphone inputs will be recorded to the same channel)
1 x Rode SC6
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So if you need an inexpensive way to plug in two microphones, and want to be able to play back and listen through your headphones without unplugging everything, then this is a good solution. It's small, light and solidly made, and without a case on your phone it works well.
It does what it's supposed to, but either the videomic or the actual SC6 device sometimes, and seemingly without warning, triggers the Music app on my phone to start playing, which has the annoying knock-on effect of causing Filmic Pro to freeze and music to start blaring in my ears.
I'm going to continue troubleshooting this, as I can't 100% say it's a problem with the SC6 attachment, but for now I'm not super happy about this.
Most recent customer reviews