on 30 August 2017
No substance Not helpful for ex sugarites. Using your own common sense will get you on the road. Not worth a read at all.
on 31 December 2017
Worst food related book ever. I've never been so disappointed looking at recipes. Really wouldn't buy it again. The book should make you want to quit sugar, but the more you read, the more I knew it wouldn't happen. Not so with other recipe and food related books. I always enjoy picking up healthy meal ideas from books, but this one will go to the charity shop asap.
on 26 January 2017
Awful tasting desert recipes - I made a few of them and after spending a lot of money to buy the ingredients I had to throw the deserts away they tasted awful!!
on 30 January 2016
I would just like to say that I can't thank Sarah Wilson enough, she has at last unpacked the FACTS about sugars that I wished I heeded years ago. I am so impressed with the way in which she advises, guides and supports us to safely be able to take on board and implement the techniques and strategies to finally quit the habit of a lifetime. This book is such an excellent tool, Thank You.
on 11 November 2017
I put on a lot of weight on this diet and now love coconut milk etc but now I know these recipes are a no-go for me.
on 29 August 2015
I found this book helpful with my diet. I believe I learnt something positive by reading the book. I am not sure I would follow the recepies however I feel the recopies can help people with diabetes if they wish to use them.
on 21 March 2017
Love this book :) and am really enjoying following it, doesn't feel like a diet at all!
on 29 November 2015
Inspiring, helpful, realistic up to a point: Still haven't used the Chai Seeds I bought a couple of months ago. Sarah Wilson acknowledges that she hasn't completely quit sugar. But what she has managed to do has improved her quality of life.
on 16 January 2018
Informative but rather a lot of use of alternative sugar - maple syrup- which makes you think it’s ok.
It really isn’t about quitting sugar.
on 14 September 2017
Great book and great recipes but I found I didn't really try quitting sugar, bought this on the whim!