My Quiet Book Soft fabric Activity book for Toddlers and young Children
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Soft fabric book ideal for toddlers and young children
- Lots of activities from zips to shoelaces and shape matching
- Perfect for assisted play with your child
- The book is robust, will not rip or tear
- Vibrant colours to keep your child entertained
Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Launched summer 2018 is the second in the range of quiet books from My Quiet Book, designed and shipped from the UK. Tested by a third party, the book complies with all EU toy regulations.
Each page has a new activity for your child. This Quiet Book is ideal for both girls and boys from the ages of 12m+ onwards and is perfect for assisted play, introducing new concepts in an interesting way to hold your child's attention.
Our Quiet Book includes 12 pages full of vibrant colours and activities, designed to keep your child entertained and eager to return to find out more. The zip around the outside of the book keeps any loose pieces safe.
- Matching colour and shape, socks in the washing machine (new and improved washing machine design!)
- More colour matching with Ladybird spots
- Fine motor skills using buttons, styled as a flower
- Shape matching with animals on sea and land
- Hand eye coordination tying a belt
- Fine motor skills with plaiting hair
- Telling the time with an owl clock
- Using zips with a crocodile
- Hand eye coordination with picking apples and basket
- Turn taking and tic-tac-toe with rabbits and carrots
- Practising tying shoe laces
Photographs are generally representative of the product however there may be some differences in the book that you receive as each book is handmade.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The velcros are not well fixed to the fabric.
I was disappointed by the quality.
I was happy to spend good money in a fabric book, but this book is not made properly.
Défini not for a toddler, would not last long, unless you are prepared to add some stitches to the Velcros.
Sent it back!