on 14 January 2012
Every home should have one of these dictionary's. I've had one since the seventies which is still in use, but decided to see if they still printed it and was delighted to find a much more up to date copy with many extras to the earlier copies. Every one who plays word games or does crosswords should own a copy of this book I personally would find it difficult to manage without it.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2015
This is my third copy of the years. Use it every day for my crosswords. Would not be with out it.
I find it very easy to use and a great help for my crosswords.
on 20 June 2017
All fine
on 3 August 2017
not any help to me sorry
on 12 September 2015
Had a copy of this for years, it was falling apart so had to replace it. Good updated version
on 1 March 2016
Excellent book. A replacement for a book I have used for years! Than you.
on 28 March 2014
My Mothers previous Crossword dictionary had literally fallen to pieces after many years of hard work!
Searched for this one, which seemed to be the closest match to her old one and sent it directly to her address.
Mum thrilled with it..not least because it arrived 24 hours after I had purchased it on line. Sent with amazing speed! Both of us surprised but impressed!
on 12 March 2015
I bought this to replace an identical book that was falling apart
on 25 July 2016
Very prompt delivery. Dictionary exactly as described.
on 13 March 2016
No more crossword blues, every one should have one. many thanks