Quicken 2012 QuickSteps Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Marty Matthews, co-founder of the bestselling QuickSteps series, has been writing books for more than 20 years. He founded, operated, and sold a software company that developed a complete accounting system. Matthews previously worked for Boeing as vice president of finance. He has used Quicken for personal financial management since its inception.
Bobbi Sandberg is a consultant, instructor, and retired CPA who is recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor. She teaches at community college and local senior centers and has been training users on Quicken since its first DOS version in the 1980s.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I like the product because I can slowly work my way thru the book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Investing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Money Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Tax
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Personal Finance & Online Banking