QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies Paperback – 4 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Organize all your business finances in one place
- Create invoices and credit memos, record sales receipts, and pay the bills
- Track inventory, figure job costs, and monitor your business with reports
- Make tax time easier
Keep a close eye on your business accounts with QuickBooks
Running or working for a small business can be exciting. Tracking all the bills and invoices, accounts and tax forms, not so fun. That′s why businesspeople like you rely on QuickBooks. Written by a bestselling CPA and QuickBooks expert, this friendly guide makes it easy to use QuickBooks to manage your financial records, track sales, pay bills, balance your books, and keep your business in the black.
- Start off on the right foot get ready for the QuickBooks setup, populate QuickBooks lists, and customize QuickBooks for your business needs
- Your daily do′s build good data entry habits, create professional–looking invoices, pay bills, and record sales
- Good housekeeping write checks, set up payment reminders, and keep the payroll rolling
- Balancing act effectively keep track of your checkbook, credit and debit card accounts, inventory, payroll, and budgets
- Know what′s where when track inventory, fill out purchase orders, and deal with multiple inventory locations
- The state of your affairs create financial reports and track every dollar coming in and going out
- A 411 for the taxman organize your data as you go and get reliable records for tax time
Open the book and find:
- Steps to setting up and succeeding with QuickBooks
- Tips for processing invoices
- How to build the perfect budget
- Ways to handle payroll and withholding
- Details about downloading transactions and paying bills online
- Steps for tracking sales and customer payments
- Advice on developing a business plan forecast
- How to maintain records for tax time
About the Author
Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and holds an MBA in Finance and a Masters in Taxation. His 100–plus books, including QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more than four million copies.