- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Quick Dry Sports + Travel Towel - Lightweight - Highly Absorbent - Compact - Soft Microfibre - Large - Includes Storage Bag
|Sale:||£12.67 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.32 (37%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- WHY DOES BODI HUT MICROFIBER TOWELS HAVE MORE 4* AND 5* REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER ON AMAZON UK? Easy - Ours Work! Tens Of Thousands Of Customers Rely On Bodi Hut To Provide Them With A Comfortable, Quick Drying Experience - Time And Time Again! Our products are built last! Which is why we offer all customers our Bodi Hut 100 DAY WARRANTY.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT: Made 100% from microfibers designed to literally suck up water, holding up to 4x it's weight in liquid! Meaning you can dry your body in seconds!
- FAST DRYING: Make that lump of damp, heavy material in your bag a thing of the past...! Simply wring over 90% of the water out and leave the rest to air-dry within minutes - hygienic and quick!
- SAVE SPACE: Our large 30' by 60' takes up 10% of the space of a conventional one and weighs less than an orange. Just think of all that extra room in your bag to pack more travelling or camping clothes, pool, beach or gym equipment...
- SOFT: Not only are these tough and long lasting, but they're also soft on the skin. The high thread count makes them gentle enough for adult to baby skins, with antibacterial properties built in to maintain optimum hygiene for you.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
HAVE YOU EVER WISHED YOU HAD MORE SPACE IN YOUR BAG?
NOW YOU CAN WITH OUR GIANT TOWEL FOLDING AWAY SO SMALL!- Soft Absorbent Micro Fibre Towel
- Large Towel Size 130 x 80 CM
- Comfortable To Use
- Anti Bacterial Material
- Very Quick To Dry
Super Absorbent, Light Weight Giant Micro Fibre TowelOur high quality micro fibre towel is very absorbent, giving you that lovely dry feeling Great to take to the gym, travelling, on holiday, camping, to the beach in fact anywhere Same size as your standard bath towel Free some space up in your bag with our towel that is compact when folded flat, 22x17cm, and expands to 130x80cm
Free Handy Sized Carry Bag!- Light To Carry and Packs Away Small
- Simple To Pack Away
- Quick Drying and Decent Size
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Click the Button at the Top of this Page For Your Towel that Takes Less Space
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had to try this out as it sounded perfect to use at work on my rare cycling days, plus sounded like it'd dry quickly too. When I received this in its small travel bag I did the first thing any sane person would do. I opened it out and tried to fold it up again and shove it back into the travel bag. I could not re-create the folding techniques used to make the bag as compact as possible, but with some force you can still get the towel in even if the bag looks all bulgy instead of nice and flat. :/ I threw the travel bag away.
Secondly I had a shower, because I wanted to test this. OMG the thing feels so weird and has lots of "soft friction", I'm guessing its all those micro fibres. Its scary how dry your skin feels after using this. I love it so much I don't even bother cycling into work anymore I just use this as my main towel for my morning showers. I do struggle to dry my hair as it seems to just leave it really shiny and flat like I've greased it, instead of all messy like Boris Johnson... so that's an improvement.
Also the towel doesn't even feel wet after you use it, I mean if feels a little damp but if you throw it on your bed your bed sheets wont get an embarrassing damp patch, atleast not within a minute or two. Also the micro fibre-ness gives it more grip making it dead easy to hang up on rails or radiators to dry on.
Overall it felt magic, but maybe this is how 21st century towels should be!Read more ›
I'd read a lot of the reviews on microfibre towels on Amazon and when this came up as a lightening deal it was really a no-brainer, although I would have paid full price for it. I have to confess though she didn't get it straight away, I used it first. It has to be one of the best towels of this type that I've used, it does exactly what it's supposed to do: be compact, get you dry and then dry quick.
Hand washed in mild soapy water and looked like new. My wife has now used it and it dried her and our toddler when they went to mums and tots swimming saving a massive amount of space in the bag. Really quick delivery as well arriving two days after ordering.
Excellent towel, that I would thoroughly recommend. This isn't a cheap imitation this is the real McCoy.
I am pleased with the quality and the feel of the towels, I did manage to even fold the one I had taken out of the bag back up so it all fitted back in neatly!
The net bags that they come in seem strong and are not flimsy so I don't think they will rip any time soon
As they have only arrived this morning I have not had the opportunity to try them. They have been purchased for a trip on a tall ship in July - they will certainly get tested out then.
If you are looking for something small to pack in your luggage - then this will be the towel for you. I will amend my review once I have used them but so far so good.
I was very surprised about it due to my first impression. The fabric felt anything but fast absorbent. But when I let the tap water run on it, it sucked up all the water instantly. And Oh yes! - it is drying quickly too! The towel is very thin. I went on an unsuccessful mission to tier it.
It does come with a travel bag fastened with a dry zip. I tried to put the towel on the tricky bit of it and it did not stick to it. Amazing. And... One can wash it on 95 degrees!
Very useful gadget if you would like to save space in your work out or holiday bag.
This was my first opportunity to review a Bodi Hut product and so far I am very pleased with the brand in general and would recommend this product to others or I buy it again myself.
I gratefully received this item on discount exchange for honest and impartial review. I submitted my opinion based on my initial thoughts and experiences as I am required to do so within 10 days after receiving the item for testing. If this would change in the future, I intend to come back and update it.
It would be extremely helpful if you could please vote 'YES' in case you like this review or vote 'NO' if you find it unhelpful with a comment so I can improve quality of future reviews.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have a family of club swimmers, these are great for packing light and drying fast.Published 5 days ago by Lulu
Superb quality. It is very light and compact to carry. Absorbs the water and in turn dries the body quickly.Published 6 days ago by FS
Received my microfiber towel for Christmas and it is perfect for taking to the gym and my classes! I had never heard of them before but would deffo recommend :) *****Published 16 days ago by Hanna18
I used the microfibre towel whilst travelling. Absorbs water rapidly and is very light weight and easy to carry. Useful for avid travellers and regular gym goers! Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer