Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Nov 2007, 13:51:27 GMT
K. Tamas says:
Why is the UK SRP (40 GBP) more than twice the US SRP (35 USD)?
Is this the reason why the disc is region coded?
Why does the box say "PAL"? I thought the video was 1080/60i.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2007, 16:31:31 GMT
Andrew Tyler says:
Hi K.TAMAS I read your WARNING this morning, and thought I hope you are wrong about this,and now theDavid Gilmour just arrived.PUT IT IN MY PLAYER and this message appers (THIS DISC HAS BEEN CODED FOR REGION A PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE REMOVE AND INSERT IT IN A REGION A PLAYER ) What a DISASTER!!! thank goodness it only cost me 30.95$ including post.It looks like it's over bying Blu-ray's from amazon.com ,a real pity because of the price ( At least i can still import HD-DVD'S )no zone code .one point about this disc in America it is realesed by Sony -Bmg /Columbia and here in Europe by EMI This could be an issue,an a reason for this SH.T ,but I have noticed more and more customers are complaying that diverse Blu-Ray's from america are coded A unlike the disc's made in the first year which were code free,unfortunatly they are taking this issue suddenly very seriously A TYLER MUNICH GERMANY.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Dec 2007, 17:44:11 GMT
D. Mayne says:
I fell at the same hurdle and now find that Blu-ray discs are regionallly coded. Its got to be a marketing ploy as Sony are charging more to Eu than the states. cant be a technical issue as all my films are all regions( now I know where to look) . Also Amazon to not list the Regional coding correctly or even explain it. (Not on the Sony site either.) Trying to do a return and buy the right disc set
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 Nov 2007
Latest post:  22 Dec 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Remember That Night [DVD] [2007]
Remember That Night [DVD] [2007] by David Gilmour (DVD - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars (202)