- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 8677 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009C7VZDI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #379,241 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
20 Questions on EdExcel C1 Maths (Why Didn't They Teach It Like That In Class?) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
My only slight criticisms of the book are that on a few occasions, i.e. transforming graphs and dividing fractions, the help is constrained to the “how” of it, with not the why. And that Colin dismisses completing the square as pointless, but I feel that it is great for explaining the quadratic formula, is useful for seeing if a graph has real solutions and has its uses for higher level polynomials for those who go past A Level.
Colin and I differ on our opinions on the best way to complete the square, but his explanation of the equating co-efficients method is superb.
If you, or someone you know, is struggling with any of the topics involved in C1 then I would certainly advise buying a copy for your kindle. It is far better than any of the other C1 revision guides I have come across, and would be worth the money for the jokes, or the story of “bad guy x”, alone!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Secondary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Mathematics