Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Question about Paul McKenna system.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Dec 2009, 15:15:10 GMT
Bo says:
I don't know very much about the NLP technique. I just heard about it after trying to do more research. I bought the book "Change your Life in 7 Days" and CD and just listened to the CD this morning. I felt very positive and relaxed whilst doing this. However once the audio ended.... all I wanted to do was sleep. And I did for about 4 hours!!! I felt tired and too heavy to get up and woke up once in between and drifted back to sleep. Now I have been suffering sleeping problems for years, but have been slowly rectifying that and my aim was to sleep at night as opposed to in the morning after waking up (luckily its a saturday). I havent continued to read the book yet, as I found my sudden tiredness rather scary, in fact I'm still a little sleepy. I have never been hypnotised. Is this a symptom? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Posted on 15 Feb 2010, 14:31:47 GMT
Last edited by the author on 15 Feb 2010, 14:34:10 GMT
Bo, I think your body was just taking what it needed from the experience; it had been deprived of sleep, and it took it. I hope by now you've resolved your sleep problems, and are getting results from the book and CD. I'd be interested to hear how that's going.

By the way, I'm not related to Paul, nor professionally associated with him.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  12 Dec 2009
Latest post:  15 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Change Your Life in 7 Days (Book & CD)
Change Your Life in 7 Days (Book & CD) by Paul McKenna (Paperback - 19 Jan. 2004)
4.3 out of 5 stars (645)