- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Quest for Robert Louis Stevenson Paperback – 1 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
John Cairney gets better by the book. - Prof Alistair Knight
A puzzle to his friends and family in his lifetime, RLS still remains something of an enigma, even to Stevenson enthusiasts. Years of restless wandering led him to tropical Samoa, where he found not only well-being, but a release of the passionate potential that had been in him from his chilly beginnings in Edinburgh. This virtual paradise, however, was marred by the eccentric behaviour of his wife, Fanny Osbourne. In this book, John Cairney explores their relationship and other fascinating aspects of Stevenson's life.See all Product description
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|