Customer reviews

on 2 March 2014
I am a huge fan of quest bars, and actually find they are filling and delicious as meal replacements. I have now tried the cinnamon bar, banana nut, apple pie, coconut and cashew, white choc and raspberry and cookie dough. This bar is by far better than any of them (banana nut is my second fave)!!! I heat it up for 15 secs in the microwave...and it goes like warm, soft, sweet and nutty heaven in a bar. If it was possible for me to melt while eating food from the pure deliciousness this bar would reduce me to a puddle in less than a minute. I thought that almond and vanilla would be a bit bland, and I am not a huge fan of vanilla, but it is truly divine. Not bland in the slightest, tasty, with little slithers of nut. Give it a go, you will love it!
on 12 January 2014
Originally I ordered this product and received the coconut + cashews - and since I really enjoyed it I re-ordered an received the Vanilla Almond crunch! However, having tried both I have no preference they are both tasty and gluten free which is a bonus for me. I've used these protein bars as a substitute for breakfast when I've been in a hurry and I find they keep me going - they are without doubt the best protein bars I've ever eaten and I have already recommended them to friends and family
on 28 November 2014
This product had obviously been in heat because the bars had melted and wre out of shape
on 2 May 2014
Hello, I ordered the 'vanilla almond crunch' which is my favourite flavour, and I too received the coconut and cashew flavour! I opened it and tried it and it's okay but I'm not a cashew fan and LOVE the vanilla almond. I was just wondering what I should do and how to get sent the correct thing?
Thanks
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2014
Ok but not even close to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bars.
on 5 April 2016
These bars are excellent, I really like the Vanilla almond crunch flavour and always have a couple of boxes of them available. I use the bars after a workout and as part of my diet to keep my protein intake up. The only downside is they are quite expensive.
on 23 June 2016
VERY hard to eat - chewy to the point that you can barely bit a piece off the bar. They soften somewhat if you warm them up before eating. I like Quest bars a lot, but will not be buying this flavour in future.
on 4 June 2014
I am sorry but I am not able to eat these, they taste nice at first but then they leave a horrible sour aftertaste in my mouth. I won't be eating any of these ever again.
on 14 October 2014
Died and went to nougat heaven....
on 4 November 2013
Very nice taste, filling and the macros are great as well - would highly recommend this produce to anyone trying to build up or lose weight even.