Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Quest 35640 Dual Maker Electric-Easy Clean Non-Stick Cooking Plate-Makes Healthy Omelettes, Scrambled & Fried Eggs-Featuring Ready Indicator Light & Cool Touch Handle, 700 W
|Price:||£14.85 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£11.14 (43%)|
- Make perfect omelettes every time - with the Quest dual omelette maker, making perfectly cooked, healthy & delicious omelette's is now a breeze. Cooked in minutes!
- Super easy clean up with non-stick plates - Simply remove your omelettes and wipe down the non stick plates with a damp cloth. So simple!
- Make two omelettes at once - Turn on the machine, wait for the ready indicator light to turn on and pour in your whisked egg, along with vegetables and meat of your choice. Give the Quest omelette maker 5-6 minutes to work its' magic, and voila - 2 perfectly cooked, delicious omelettes. Perfect for a healthy breakfast on the run.
- Versatile & simple to use -This fantastic machine can not only be used to cook your favourite omelette recipes, it is also great for scrambled and fried eggs. For fried eggs just add a little extra oil, and leave the lid open while you cook. For scrambled, just stir as it cooks with a silicone or wooden spatula.
- Useful extra features - Featuring a cool touch handle to keep those fingers from getting burnt, handy cord storage, and a power/ready indicator lights the Quest omelette maker is packed with clever useful features.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Benross Group, provider of quality items for your home and garden. This great 700w Omelette Maker is the easy clean way to perfect omelettes at home. Simply mix the eggs and ingredients of your choice, ham, cheese, peppers etc. and pour into the two non-stick compartments and close the lid. The machine will then cook the omelettes to perfection and as they are already in two individual omelettes shaped servings there is not even the mess and fuss of sharing out. The non-stick plates mean it is easy to clean and so all you need to think about now is what you are going to put in yours? Please search for more great items from the Benross Group on Amazon.co.uk including an extensive range of Christmas, Garden, Solar Lights, Tools, Polaroid Batteries, Agfa Tablets, Silentnight Heaters, Toys and Gizmos, Camping and much more.
1 x Quest Omelette Maker
From the manufacturer
700 W Omelette Maker - Cool Touch
- Cool touch handle
- Theromostatically controlled
- Non-stick easy clean plates
- Stand upright to store power and ready light indicators
- Cord storage
- Stand upright for storage
- AC 220-240V/50Hz
- Cord length 0.73m approximately
- Product dimentions: 23.1x10.9x20.1cm
- Weight 1.2kg
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First thing to note is that it does not come with a recipe card but let’s be honest, if you need one for an omelette then what’s going on?
The machine was simple to use. Plug it in, heat it up. In the meantime whisk some eggs (I can fit 4 mixed weight eggs plus fillings in this machine - 2 eggs per side). I’ve tried it without and with a little oil. I prefer with oil as the bottom doesn’t go dry.
Add the eggs and filling and shut the lid. Just keep an eye on it like you would with an omelette in a frying pan. Once it’s turn turn it out and it eat. Cleaning the machine is simple.
The results are pretty good to be honest. It’s not often a kitchen gadget works in my experience but this one does. It’s simple, effective and the price point is just right.
Mix your eggs and pour into the maker (leaving a bit of room for them to rise), also add in any veg if you want. Close the lid and then come back after approx 7 - 9 mins depending on your preference. Perfect fluffy omelettes! They are cooked evenly, and are so easy to get out of the maker and it takes seconds to clean (wipe down with a damp bit of kitchen roll after it’s totally cooled down).
Would definitely recommend.