- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Quer Durch Afrika: Reise Vom Mittelmeer Nach Dem Tschad-See Und Zum Golf Von Guinea, Volume 2 (German) Paperback – 13 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Friedrich Gerhard Rohlfs (1831- 1896) joined the Foreign Legion in Algeria in 1855 before traveling extensively throughout North Africa and the Sahara. He first entered Egypt via Siwa in 1869. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category