Queenship in Medieval Europe (Queenship and Power) Paperback – 28 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Pleasurable and stimulating to read. The book is very well-researched; the author has mastered the most recent bibliography of what constitutes queenship studies, and constructs a vivid and believable portrayal of its evolution. It has the potential to be adopted in different types of courses – including medieval European history survey classes and history seminars focusing on political power, gender, etc." – Núria Silleras-Fernández, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
The first comprehensive and accessible survey of the history of queens and empresses in medieval Europe, from 300 CE to the RenaissanceSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Anglo-Saxon 500-1000
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Black Death
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Historiography
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Theory & Methods
- Books > History > World History > 501-1500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gender Studies