- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (26 Aug. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444137387
- ISBN-13: 978-1444137385
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 10.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,242,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Quantum Theory: Bullet Guides Paperback – 26 Aug 2011
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The answers you need. Now.
About the Author
Jacob Dunningham is a reader in Quantum Physics at the University of Leeds. He has a doctorate in the subject from Oxford University.
Top Customer Reviews
As an overview and introduction to quantum physics, the explanations in this book are ideal and should not be missed. Of course, once this has been read, other books will be useful to go significantly more in-depth.