- Paperback: 281 pages
- Publisher: A Butterworth-Heinemann Title; Pap/Dskt edition (4 Jun. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750640936
- ISBN-13: 978-0750640930
- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 18.9 x 2.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,188,468 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Quantitative Methods: A Business Perspective Paperback – 4 Jun 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is just the book for those who have struggled in maths/stats at earlier levels...it really is excellent!'
Keith Fargher, Senior Lecturer, Portsmouth University Business School
'This book effectively builds up from the basic numeracy to the intricacies of forecasting techniques. Loads of relevant examples give the book a very practical feel.'
Paul Reynier, Senior Lecturer, Oxford Brookes University Business School
'This is an excellent book.'
'The way in which the author has used the spreadsheet Excel will overcome many of the difficulties that students normally associate with this subject area.'
'The 'toolkit', so carefully written, at the beginning of this book will be of great value to those students whose mathematical knowledge is limited.'
'The integrative case studies at the end of each chapter provide an excellent vehicle for checking how well the reader has understood the material contained in that chapter.'
'I would have no hesitation in recommending this book to my students.'
Rod Gunn, Lecturer, University of Glamorgan Business School
'Diana Bedward's book provides an excellent platform for first-year undergraduates....A good book indeed.'
Times Higher Educational Supplement
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids