- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Quantitative Methods for Decision Makers Paperback – Student Edition, 28 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Appealing both to students on introductory courses for quantitative methods and MBA students, this well-respected text provides an accessible introduction to an area that students often find difficult. As a manager, developing a good understanding of the business analysis techniques at your disposal is crucial. Knowing how and when to use them and what their results really mean can be the difference between making a good or bad decision and, ultimately, between business success and failure.
Quantitative Methods for Decision Makers helps students to understand the relevance of quantitative methods of analysis to manager’s decision-making by relating techniques directly to real-life business decisions in public and private sector organisations and focusing on developing appropriate skills and understanding of how the techniques fit into the wider management process.
- Student Activities with a solutions Appendix
- Fully worked examples and exercises supported by Excel data sets
- “QMDM in Action” case studies illustrating how real-life organisations benefit from the use of quantitative techniques
- Chapter on financial decision-making
“Wisniewski makes numerical and statistical concepts understandable and brings them to life using excellent scenarios and case studies. This book was a valuable resource during my MBA studies and I am encouraging all my non-statistical colleagues and anyone who works with statistics or performance measurement data to read this book!” Brian J Pickett, Assistant Director, Local Government Data Unit, Wales
Mik Wisniewski is Senior Research Fellow at Strathclyde Business School in Scotland. He also works as a freelance management consultant with clients including PriceWaterhouseCoopers, ScottishPower and Shell, and a variety of public sector organisations in the UK and internationally.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|