- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (6 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123745128
- ISBN-13: 978-0123745125
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 3.3 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,175,440 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Quantitative EEG, Event-Related Potentials and Neurotherapy Hardcover – 6 Oct 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Juri D. Kropotov is the former president of the European Chapter of ISNR and the developer of the Mitsar-201 and 202 EEG amplifiers. Author of over 200 scientific papers and 9 books, he has three doctorates in theoretical physics, philosophy, and neurophysiology. He received the USSR State Prize in 1985, and the Copernicus Prize by the Polish Neuropsychological Society in 2009. His 2009 book Quantitative EEG: Event-Related Potentials and Neurotherapy received the award for the year’s most significant publication in the field of neurofeedback from the Foundation for Neurofeedback and Applied Neuroscience.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Only downsides would be lapses in translation-quality and a focus on cognitve constructivist accounts as theoretical definitives for treatment efficacy without even speculating on functional processes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Experimental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology