on 28 March 2017
Not the kind of product to get excited about, but they do the job very well, at a more reasonable price than that charged by the manufacturer of my vacuum cleaner.
on 22 March 2017
These bags are a godsend. I always have one as I need it ,both upstairs and downstairs for which I bought two Miles when I moved here.
on 27 April 2017
good value pack
on 10 June 2017
fit the Miele well
on 11 June 2015
A FANTASTIC FIT - THE GENUINE BAGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE YET THESE ARE JUST AS GOOD FOR LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE
on 2 October 2010
These bags are terrible. It does not make clear that these are cheap copy bags. They do not fit properly and will block up your cleaner. I used them with 2 different Miele Cat & Dog cleaners and these bags clogged up both appliances, they overheated and ruined the expensive carbon filters in the top. Don't make the same mistake.
on 5 April 2015
Not sure these are good enough.
on 10 March 2013
just what I needed urgently and arrived promptly - better quality than the original bags that came with my cleaner - will recommend and buy again!! :)
on 8 October 2010
Although they purport to be the original article, they aren't and they don't fit as well as the real thing. Initially, the first bag blew up like a balloon and forced the filter section off the machine. However, no permanent damage was done and, with a bit of juggling, they now work. Having been caught out by this before, I thought I was careful to order the original item but it wasn't to be. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get the original Miele bags is to go on-line to the Company or go to a Miele supplier.
22 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2014
Perfectly adequate and reasonably priced. Pleased with purchase.