Customer reviews

on 5 April 2017
perfect replacement for a Hinari Lifestyle microwave, good price, fast delivery, well packaged.
on 16 August 2017
This is a perfect replacement for the one I broke. There seems to be different sizes available so make sure you get the right one for you.
on 5 June 2017
As advertised
on 7 January 2015
will do what it was made for also well price
on 6 April 2017
Best as expected
on 27 February 2011
When I broke the turntable to my cheap ONN microwave I thought I'd have to buy new oven. Very pleased with this product, it even fits the oven better than the original one did!
on 21 June 2010
The delivery of product was fast, packaging very good.
Turbnable plate is good itself, also good value for money. But i WOULD NOT call it universal, because it does not stay fixed on the rotating ring of my SHARP microwave.
on 21 September 2017
Perfect
on 12 March 2010
Fits my Kenwood GTS23 microwave perfectly.

I bought a supposedly genuine replacement for my Microwave model from Partmaster but what I received took weeks to deliver and was much too large for the microwave so I returned it. This generic plate is the perfect size, much cheaper and was delivered in 2 days.
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2015
This replace the glass plate dropped and smashed from our Next branded microwave.

It fits perfectly and there are no detectable differences from the one it has replaced.