Customer reviews

on 10 April 2017
Stitching on the hoop broke on first run out. Not good quality
on 19 January 2013
Dose what it says it was brilliant for me training for rugby, and is easy to use just trap in and run
on 27 March 2013
it surpassed my expectations in every way.

I never take it off when am not at work , and have petitioned work to let me keep it on so I can go for the burn while walking to the photocopier.

Some people complained as I ran through the streets and I tangled up their pets and small children in it, but this merely increased the resistance and shows the versatility of the product.

I'd buy another one but there is simply no need, flawless.
22 Comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2015
Well worth the buy, so cheap for the quality. I baught 2 for me and my buddy and have been using them for about a year with no signs of wearing, if i needed to i would buy them again.
on 17 June 2014
Nearly every time you run with them the Velcro comes undone , I bought these for my under 14's rugby team I bought 3 just glad I didn't buy more .
on 30 September 2014
Kinda dissapointed with the velcro strap because it comes off
on 6 April 2014
I am a PT and having a range of fitness equipment is important for my business. This for the price is amazing . Great addition to my collection. It is fun to use and attract a lot of attention. The resistance is affected by the amount of wind of course . I would say that it also bring an element of safety when training for short distance run because it lower your momentum and I felt that somehow you are less likely to pull a muscle. Great buy.
on 20 January 2015
Velcro becoming unstitched and fraying before first use. But it is what you pay for. I think you may be luckly and get a better quality finish if bought again. Delivery on time
on 10 August 2013
The product looks nice but on the first use the belt round the waist snapped. Product is not very well made.
on 4 July 2014
Solid investment, great build quality and very useful for explosive speed work.