Quality Software Management: Congruent Action v. 3: Vol 3: Congruent Action Hardcover – 10 Jan 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In particular, congruence is an amazingly powerful concept in management and strategy work. I'm surprised that it's not more commonly used.
This book is one that I repeatedly refer to over time, and I recommend it to any manager (or anyone otherwise in a position to influence organisational culture) who is interested in improving process, culture and project quality.
It's part of a series and you will get the best out of it you start from Vol 1 ("Systems Thinking") and work forwards.
This book will give you insight in which software culture pattern your organization is. Don't worry, Weinberg also writes how you can grow to more mature patterns. He gives a great tool: the Slipchart. Only this chapter alone is worth buying the book. You will not be dissapointed.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics