on 5 February 2014
Overall this case wasn't expensive and does what I need. It is slightly larger than the actual phone so the case takes the hit rather than phone if I drop it. Another cover I had left the hard corners of the phone exposed. It clips to the phone easily, fits well and has holes in all the right places; it also feels comfortable to hold and looks quite classy. However the stitching was not well finished in places (though it isn't coming undone) and the cover is a synthetic material which is not resistant to a sharp object (as I found out through an accidental small scratch) in the same way that real leather might be. I suspect the stitching will vary from cover to cover and as long as you keep it away from sharp objects, it looks like it will last a while.
on 7 December 2017
I have used my phone as a third stand by with this case attached. I needed to change the sim card today, not only did the plastic case break, but the plastic part of the case parted company from the leather. In conclusion it's worthless rubbish.
on 25 March 2014
Fits my phone and provides protection in case I drop it. Being left handed everything is back-to-front but I used to that
on 30 July 2014
This is the second case i have purchased this one is much better quality in fact im surprised how good it is at this price. It doesnt have a card slot which can come in handy but this cannot ditract from 5 stars.
on 9 March 2014
phone fits really well, good quality leather for price.stylus pen was missing but sent very promptly after i sent an e-mail.
on 8 May 2014
Neat little case and good value. Only criticism is that there is no hole for the charger port i.e. the cover has to be open while the phone is charging, which is a nuisance when charging in the car.
on 7 January 2015
Good quality but in order to charge the phone, the case needs to be open, others than that it is good
on 15 December 2014