on 7 December 2015
THESE ARE NOT NAIL VARNISH REMOVER PADS!!!!

DO NO BUY THEM THINKING THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE FOR.

I bought these to use with a UV nail kit for the "prep and wipe" stage of the process. I use one pad per hand, so they last for ages.

The square pieces of gauze are the perfect size for the job. They help bring out the shine in my polish and remove any extra residue.

Excellent product, I would buy again.

I haven't used the cuticle pusher, I have proper metal one, it does as other reviewers mention looks flimsy and cheap.
on 13 April 2018
Very misleading photos not worth 50p let alone £3.99 should have seen the reviews
I was lucky as i just got it to make my order £20 for free postage and packing which would have cost £3.99 any way so no loss there
but its still a ripe off so don't buy
It's not worth the money and you need to use a lot off these pad to get the varnish off one finger!
review imagereview image
on 16 August 2017
Waste of money - tiny tiny packet do not bother buying
review image
on 23 November 2017
Ah wish I had read other reviews. Tiny packet not worth the price, wish I could return. I have no idea how to use the metal implement inside the packet as it doesn't look like a cuticle pusher.
on 21 June 2017
Misleading images: Each 'pad' pictured is in fact 50 very insubstantial 'sheets'. This could be made clear in the description but unfortunately is not! So complete waste of time IMO.
on 2 November 2013
I decided to do my own nails at home. To save time and money, nearly two hours at the spa salon, now takes less than half an hour. Not to mention it was getting more and more expensive each time. Buying all the items needed, for the price of one salon trip!!!!
Professional product .
on 4 January 2018
They look a lot less than the stock photo . I only received tow small piles , however they work well
on 17 February 2015
Not as good what I expected. I wouldn't buy again, however you do get loads in a pack that's lasting a while. They are to thin to hold the acetone and it's like your wiping with your fingers and not the wipe. It's good to use around the nail but that's about it.
on 21 December 2014
These do the job for which they are meant. I have found that they are suitable for removing glitter varnish - cut in half and soak with remover place on the toenail then wrap up with a strip of tinfoil - wait for a few minutes then remove easily. Recommend at this price
on 14 January 2014
what can i say really, they are lint free pads and they do what they say and what more can be said