- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Quality Circle Time in the Primary Classroom: Your Essential Guide to Enhancing Self-esteem, Self-discipline and Positive Relationships Paperback – 1 Jan 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Circle time" is an approach to school management which helps teachers to initiate their own school policy on self-esteem and positive behaviour. This book is a practical guide for the primary classroom contains teachers' notes as well as "circle time" activities.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
some GREAT AND USEFUL SUGGESTIONS FOR CIRCLE TIME WHICH I CAN SHARE WITH THE STAFF. THIS WILL BENEFIT THE WHOLE SCHOOLPublished on 19 Dec. 2013 by edith ann howells
So many fabulous ideas for circle time exercises, an essential book for Trainee Teachers as well as a brilliant resource for qualified teachers.Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Katric
This book gives fabulous ideas on circle time activities that can be adapted to suit the needs of the subject being covered. Highly recommended.Published on 23 Dec. 2012 by Karen
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies