- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Outback, High Quality, Battery Heated Socks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pair of Unisex Battery heated socks warming the toe area to an increased temperature of 39 degrees Celsius helping to keep your toes from becoming cold during the winter months
- The toe section of the sock is heated and produces a mild warmth preventing toes from becoming cold. Ideal for walking, hiking, skiing, hunting, winter sports and those working outdoors.
- Easy to use - simply insert and conceal the batteries in the battery pouch and close. Powered by 1 x D size LR20 battery per sock (not included). We recommend that you use good quality batteries to achieve best performance. It takes on average 5-10 minutes for the socks to reach maximum temperature
- Made of a wool-mix that does not absorb moisture
- Hand washable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Outback Battery Heated Socks for cold conditions. The heating element warms feet in cold conditions. The temperature reaches 39 degrees Celsius. Unisex. 20% wool, 80% acrylic. Hand washable. Washing Guidelines - The socks should be hand washed only, using warm water and some washing powder. It's important that any excess water is squeezed out and that the products are not twisted. Allow to dry naturally but no tumble drying. The Outback socks take 1 x LR20 / D size battery per sock. They battery is easy to insert into the battery pouch and then button close. The battery terminal sits under the connector causing the toe area of the sock to warm up to 39 degrees C. They socks take up to 10 minutes to reach 39 degrees C which is a couple of degrees warmer than body temperature. The warmth is concentrated to the toe area of the sock where the warmth is most needed. The warmth is also quite mild, not blazing hot. It wouldn't be healthy or comfortable to have a temperature that made your feet sweat. Not suitable for diabetics.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've been very careful with them having read they can be easy to break, but they seem pretty sturdy. My job involves spending a lot time outside and my feet can get painful from the cold, and these socks really take the edge off. The heating element is just under the toes, and although its not like having a warm fire to put your feet against you can feel warmth. Used them four times in the last couple of weeks with batteries still going strong.
Really do recommend them
No difference from a good pair of thick socks. Except the triple price.
I did try them in bed, with the battery in, no other socks on. Yes, i could feel the element heating, but it was uncomfortable, like a mild burning sensation, which is too much under my toes. So no good then, either.
If you want thick socks, these are excellent. I'm road testing some heated insoles for my work boots instead, they use AA batterys.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good fit warm, only the toe part is heated only little nigell is battery tends to pull the sock downPublished 18 months ago by paul e jones
The socks are of good quality but the heat generated is not hugely noticeable.Published 21 months ago by K. Ashley
brought for my dad that always had cold feet in the winter (poor circulation) is now resolved with these socks! ExcellentPublished on 18 Jun. 2014 by Ian
They are very good and do what they claim. However I think they are quite pricey particularly when the batteries are an additional cost.Published on 10 April 2014 by Jackart
Require a 1 D battery which is big and bulky
Sock doesn't heat round the foot well but thick and comfy, wouldn't recommend
These are useless for skiing as the sock does not come high enough up to get over your ski boot. Really disappointed, only just been skiing and can't get a refund as bought them... Read morePublished on 28 Feb. 2014 by Maxine McMenamin