- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Qualitative Interviewing (Understanding Qualitative Research) Paperback – 23 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"There are not many resources of this nature available to those who want to conduct qualitative research using interviewing as the method of gathering data. This book is an excellent resource for those interested in conducting qualitative studies. I plan to recommend it to students who are interested in qualitative research." -- DOODY'S
About the Author
Svend Brinkmann is a professor of psychology at the University of Aalborg, Denmark. He has studied philosophy and psychology at the Universities of Aarhus and Oxford, and he has published widely within these fields. He is particularly interested in qualitative research and philosophy of science. In 2012 he won the prestigious Sapere Aude elite researcher grant from the Danish Research Council.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?