on 3 January 2014
After using this messenger bag for about 3 months now, here are the good things:

- Looks good
- The fabric has a nice feeling to it
- Has two small pockets inside

And the bad things...

- It folds way too easily, it has no inner strength, just the fabric. If it's nearly empty, it almost folds like an accordion, which doesn't look good.
- The magnetic closing mechanism is incredibly week on one of the sides! If I don't put the bag slowly, it opens itself. This is really annoying.

Overall, a decent bag for its price, but the closing mechanism is indeed very annoying and since there's no inner zipper, I don't trust it.
21 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 June 2016
My SO has been using this bag for over a year, I purchased it as a gift. He loved it immediately when he opened it and considering how hard he is on his previous messenger bags and now this one I'm surprised by the middling reviews of this product. He carries it every single day, and immediately ported over all his man stuff from the last bag that I couldn't stand the sight of anymore into this one so it's usually stuffed full both of personal items and things from work. To my eye it has held up pretty well under the strain and still looks fashionable on him so I don't anticipate needing to buy another for a while. A good purchase all round.
on 19 April 2017
So good for the price, really nice smart looking satchel bag, easy to open and large enough inside (but not so large it makes the bag look ridiculous). Not completely black but not grey either, depends what light it's in as well, see photos attached. Looks good with a suit, hopefully it can withstand being used over time!
review imagereview imagereview image
on 7 March 2017
After reading some reviews was worried I had ordered wrong bag. But am very pleased with it. Holds everything folders, diary etc needed for work plus few personal items. Nice zip pocket on back. Very pleased.
on 29 December 2015
This bag is fantastic and easy to use. Two issues only and that was, the colour was slightly misleading because it is a lot lighter in reality than in this photo and the second is at the front the magnets are a bit loose so I always worry if it will come off. Minor issues but otherwise an excellent buy well worth the money.
on 27 May 2014
This suits my requirements fine. Another review sates that: "If it's nearly empty, it almost folds like an accordion, which doesn't look good.". I haven't found this to be the case. My laptop fits in snugly & leaves room for charger, mouse etc. The strap is widely adjustable and has a handle for carrying. All in all a decent bag for the price.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2016
The color in the pic is slightly different of the real color. And the canvas is very different from the pic. When I received it I thought it was not the same bag.
And like some people have written, it folds way to easily. It should have more zippered pockets.

But it's a good bag for its price and I'm satisfy with it.
on 23 December 2016
I don't actually use this as a bag, just as some vintage storage. It looks really nice and has a nice shape to it.
on 26 April 2016
I use this bag everyday for sixth form and am able to fit about 3 large books and a folder in it. Lots of space and very good quality, I carry a lot of things round in it and it still hasn't broken.
One person found this helpful
on 30 March 2018
It arrived very quickly and is great value. Slightly larger than I had imagined so won’t use it for the purpose intended but still pleased with the purchase.