Qu-Chi Hayfever Acupressure Band Black
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Totally drug-free natural product - no drowsiness or other side effects
- Qu-Chi band operates by stimulating an acupressure point near the elbow to help unblock energy pathways to the nose and throat
- Can be worn day and night, and used all year round
- Qu-Chi acupressure band is registered with the MHRA as a class I medical product. CE certified.
- Not suitable for use in pregnancy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The original Qu-Chi (pronounced Q-chee) Hayfever Band has been developed by a leading UK acupuncturist to apply pressure to the large intestine 11 (LI-11) acupoint on the elbow, known in Chinese as Quchi. Acupuncturists believe stimulation of this point pulls energy away from the head, nose, face and throat. The Qu-Chi Acupressure band was created to balance and harmonise the body's energy or Chi, and help promote a feeling of well-being.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.