- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Red Wheel/Weiser (11 Feb. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578632110
- ISBN-13: 978-1578632114
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 778,363 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Qabalah: A Magical Primer Paperback – 11 Feb 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This scholarly introduction explores the mysteries of Qabalah through the symbolism of the Tree of Life and its four distinct elements: the three Pillars of Manifestation, the ten Holy Sephiroth, the Paths that run to and from the Sephiroth, and the Veils. For each Sephirah, Bonner provides detailed information on magical, astrological, and tarot correspondences - as well as how different religious traditions relate to the concepts contained in each.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is well written and easy to read, whilst still treating what is quite an esoteric subject with a fair degree of depth.
Read this book if you are new to the system, or if you struggle(d) with books such as Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com