- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
QVS Metro Stainless Steel Curved Nail Scissors
|Price:||£3.48 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.52 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Cosmetic Accessories brought to you by QVS
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Enlarged finger hole for comfort and fit
- Corrosion resistant
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
QVS Curved Nail Scissors �
� QVS Curved Nail Scissor blades are 100% stainless steel.
� Perfect for effective trimming of nails with enlarged hold for comfort.
� Ideal for both sexes.
� A multi-purpose scissor: Not only for nails, these can also be utilised for trimming stray hairs and eyebrows.
� A first aid kit essential.
� A gentle alternative to the nail clipper.
� All our products are made to the highest quality and come with a 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee.
Straight Nail Scissors
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However these nail scissors were brought by the postman while I was out and he could not put them through the letterbox because they had to be signed for! So I had to drive a distance to collect the scissors making it much more hard work and taking much more time.
Scissors are OK though.
Would not order something simple like this again onlnine. Too much trouble.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good quality sharp nail scissors , they are nice and fine so easy to get under nails. Very happy with purchasePublished 4 months ago by sally
These scissors are the most difficult thing to cuts nails with. Too thick, you can't see which part you're cutting. Will have to buy more to replace them.Published 23 months ago by J K Etherington