QUMOX Time lapse intervalometer remote timer shutter for Canon DSLR 650D 600D 700D Camera
|Price:||£14.43 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 1. Delay / Self Timer (DELAY) : Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- 2. Interval Timer (INTVL) : The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
- 3. BULB/Long Exposure (LONG) : It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
- 4. Exposure Count (N) :This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times.
-Self-Timer: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
-Interval Timer: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
-Long-Exposure Timer (Bulb-mode): 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
-Exposure Count: 1 times to 399 times.
-Size: 154mmL x 40mmW x 18mmH (6.1'' x1.6''x0.7'')
-Net Weight: 185g
-Cable Length: 920mm
-Power Supply: AAA Battery 1.5v
1 X Timer Shutter Release Cord
1 X English Instruction Manual
Digital Rebel X/XT/XTi/XSi/XS/T1i/T2i/T3i/T4i/T3 RS-60E3 Remote Switch Shutter
CANON EOS 1100D 1000D 450D 400D 500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 350D
300D 60D 300 300V 50E 50 33 30 PENTAX K7, K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, 70D
*ist, *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DL2, *ist DS, *ist DS2 SAMSUNG GX-10, GX-20, GX-1L, GX-1S
Look for similar items by category
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For anyone who is either a complete novice or intermediate this one is for you, it even comes with its own AAA batteries. So far my Canon 650D with a fully recharged battery, set up the intervelometer for 1 second delay lasted for 2hrs and 11 mins before the camera battery died - the intervelometer battery still keeps on going strong, though I take a second set just in case as I've had so much use and enjoyment out of it.
The counter seems to have a maximum of 399, which will give you a 15-second long video at 25fps. If you want to go beyond that you can set it to run forever. It still operates the timer but won't do the count down. You will have to stop it by yourself.
I used it in -20C temperature and the LCD went blank after a while. It did continue to operate. Just I could not read the information. At the end of it I still got my 15-second time-lapse of the aurora.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased as a present for friend so cannot say how well works etc. Very similar to my own so see no problems.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works well saved me a load money not buying a canon remote, could do with an on/ off switch.Published 3 months ago by Piscator
Great addition to my photography accessories, handbook is a little confusing due to translation maybe but after some practice soon get the hang of it, intervalometer is a nice... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Selwyn Bradley
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR CAMERA COMPATIBILITY IS INCORRECT!!!!! do not buy!
i bought this months ago but haven't got around to using it until now, silly really i know. Read more
Plug in to DSLR and go. Easy to use, great price and strong. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the connection to the jack comes undone a little too easily which... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Knightvisions