on 15 September 2017
Bought this cover in March 2017 and during the first autumn storm in September the cover was ripped to shreds. Not very durable.
review image
8 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2017
If this is a 'good quality' cover, I'd hate to think what a lower quality would mean.
First windy day and it tore in three places. Do not buy - waste of money
5 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2016
Bad quality thin cross-woven plastic strips. Doubt it is very waterproof.
Part of the tie-cord was missing.
First delivery did not arrive, second delivery not sent as described.
Very disappointing cheap garbage.

Better go for Brightent Waterproof Garden Furniture Cover 3 Seater Bench Cover Outdoor Patio Covers HS23N
Sold by: Brightent Covers/Tents/Umbrellas @£8.84 inc p&p which I also bought - MUCH superior!
4 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2017
I ordered this the same time as ordering the rocker bench, from the column stating what others had purchased with this product, really without reading it carefully,turns out its for a three seater bench and the bench I purchased is a two seater, my fault but for the price it will do.
Seems good quality.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2018
This is ok for the money, but it is not shaped as much as shown in the photos so is quite rectangular. I know already that the excess material above the seat will flap around in the wind and make a lot of noise, and I have only put it on an hour ago. This noise really annoys my neighbours. If it was more closely fitted to the bench this would not happen. i have not seen how waterproof it is yet.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 August 2016
I ordered the Good Quality 3 Seater Garden Bench Cover for use with a Robert Dyas FSC 3-Seater Fence Bench. This cover fits perfectly and includes eyelets with string which neatly tie over the legs to hold the cover onto the bench. As my garden can get very windy, I have also used small bricks on the front and sides of the bottom of the cover to prevent them flapping about on very windy days! It has kept the rain off so very happy!
on 7 February 2016
I bought one of these last November. It has thus lived through the first 7 of the "named" storms of this winter without any major problems, keeping our garden bench well protected.

After 3 months of pretty significant battering by wind and rain in an exposed garden the only slight issues are that two of the tie cords broke a couple of days ago and that there are some signs of rubbing on one corner, neither of which are at all surprising given the weather in that time. For the money I paid for this item I can only describe it as brilliant value.

If/when this finally succumbs to the depradations of winter weather in northern England I would happily buy another.
on 11 September 2017
Item arrived on time and well packaged. The size seems bo be accurate to the specifications described by the seller and fits my garden bench perfectly. How it will hold up over time, cannot say, but looks like it will prove to be fine. Reasonable price. Recommended.
on 21 January 2016
This was a second purchase - first one having worn out. Second one is not of the same quality, material is more flimsy and whereas the first cover was shaped to fit around a bench (lower where the seat is located) this one is a pure rectangle i.e. it flaps and billows about in any wind. Looks like it will fly off the seat at any moment, and with only a single "retaining" hole on each corner rather than the two per corner on the previous cover, it is more difficult to tie down to the legs of the seat.
on 25 August 2017
Bought for bench chair and fits perfectly, the bench is situated in a fairly sheltered spot out of the wind, but bearing that in mind it may be different in a windy situation. However for me it is a nice cover for the money.