Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 January 2011
This is a great little pack of patch cables, I run several footpedals and stompboxes in my guitar setup, and these were ideal. I've gone from a daily occurence of tripping over lots of amp leads to a nice and tidy practical rig.
Hooks all your pedals up withought miles of leads spread around the room, what's not to like?
5 stars
on 20 October 2014
Ok for home use I would say. Not great though. A couple of pedals I have don't like the tips on these things and can be difficult to get fully into them. These are a Dunlop Crybaby 535, and a Digitech Whammy. The leads do go in on the whole, but some seem to go in easier than others, and some don't even want to go in at all. I wouldn't buy again. I think it's worth splashing out on better ones, or getting a kit to cut your own.
on 16 January 2016
The low rating I have given these cables relates to their actual usable length. Firstly, the packaging states these leads are 0.3m (1 foot). As everyone knows, a third of a metre is actually thirteen and one eighth inches. Secondly, the usable length of these cables is only 27.2cm : ten and three quarter inches ! Come on Stagg and Amazon.... what are you playing at ? Do neither of you possess a tape measure ? I could return them purely on the basis of a breach of trading standards - but who can be bothered when the item is under a fiver. Very disappointing and equally
annoying too.
review image
on 6 November 2016
I only really use these occaisionally when I'm having a play with my pedals, they seem kind of cheap and cheerful but haven't let me down yet. I don't think I'd trust them if my life depended on them but they are ok for messing about with.
VINE VOICEon 7 September 2012
After getting by with a beaten up old pedal board I had used for years, I finally caved in bought a new one, and upon removing my pedals from my old board, it became obvious that my old leads were a bit past it!

So I bought this 6 pack with the hope of restoring the performance of my trusty old pedals. Overall, I am very happy with them, and at basically a quid a lead you can't go wrong. Only one word of advice though. They don't seem to be shielded as well as other leads I have used in the past and I found that I had to move the pedals apart more than I am used to, to avoid clicking or sound effect interference from each other.

This minor performance flaw can be overlooked though, because they are such great value for money.

Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 January 2017
Good value, this pack of six patch cables is working fine to connect a bunch of my pedals together, and the angled connectors really allow me to keep everything close together. The moulded connectors aren't very heavy-duty, but for pedals in a fixed arrangement this isn't an issue since the moulding is all that is needed (why over-engineer something just to bump up the price?).

They seem to be good enough for me to try using some to make patchbay connections. I have a rack that backs up against a wall and for which low-profile angled connections are essential, and I think these may do the job rather well. Mine are free from crackles and glitches, so I'm happy to give these the thumbs up!

I use some of the more industrial-grade Stagg cables and recommend those, and these cheaper patch cables have the same sense of solid reliability.
on 13 February 2017
I bought these for the studio setups and for multiple guitar pedal arrangements. Cheap and cheerful with plastic moulded jacks, they're all working but the reason for one star less is because one of the plugs is bent slightly (arrived well packaged so must've happened prior to that). I'm meaning to keep these in setups where they won't have to move much or at all. If you want something that'll take a lot of moving, I'd recommend stronger jacks but for the price they're not too bad I guess.
on 27 January 2016
I got a bunch of these for my pedal board and I know Stagg have their name on lots of cheap instruments so I thought they seemed like a good deal. They aren't very good quality. I have since thrown them all out as they kept going dead and shorting. I had to keep going through my board to find which the dead lead was. One didn't work from the start. Add to that a couple of failures with them and you get a product that you wouldn't dare play live with. By their nature they have to be able to be taped or clipped out of the way and these can't take it. I don't know if I got a bad bunch but I seriously suggest buying a different brand.
on 2 September 2011
Little pricey for what they are, but reasonable quality - previously purchased, very similar, ones have lasted 15-18 years so far - Here's hoping!
on 29 July 2016
These cables are ok - they're a bit flimsy and as patch cables (which usually spend a lot of time on the floor) I could do with something more robust. I was expecting slightly better quality from Stagg, but oh well - great for personal/bedroom use but you'd definitely want something a bit more robust for any kind of gigging.