Customer reviews

Q-Connect Wooden Frame 600 x 900 mm Cork Board
Style: 600 x 900 mm|Change

on 14 June 2014
I bought this item 3 months ago to collate all my thoughts and plans for my travels and University studies in a clear, concise visual manner. It's fantastic. I bought a small box of pins from poundland and that's it. Now I can see where I'm at in life. I can even put my cleaning rota up there to help motivate me. It's also neat if you get a map and plot where you've been / would like to go. It's excellent quality and lightweight and I see it lasting for years.
I would definitely recommend for those "visual-spacial" learners out there!
on 28 April 2017
Great price, very lightweight which is what I wanted. You have to put in the little loops for hanging yourself, and it doesn't come with any string to hang so you will need to find some. But at the price I was happy to rummage around and find something to tie to the back to be able to hang up. Wouldn't say it was fantastic quality, but then it is perfect for sticking pins in which is exactly what I bought it for!
on 27 June 2013
I have no complaints about this product. The board is exactly as I wanted with a nice wooden frame. Simple and good.
on 27 May 2017
Very low quality, paper thin cork with cardboard underneath it. You can buy better one from Ikea or A to Z Office, and for lower price.
The only good thing to say about it is that it is very light and will hold to the wall / door using small pieces of double sided tape
on 16 January 2014
Exactly what it says!!!! Mind you I am pretty useless when it comes to metric sizes so I did ask my husband to help when ordering. I was initially looking at the 90 x 60 to start with but when I asked him he said maybe too small so I opted for the 90 x 120. It's massive!!!!!!! But after I got over the shock of it virtually covering the entire kitchen wall I realised the benefits. It's perfect for all my notes, recipes, photos and bits and pieces!!! Bargain price too as all the others were around the £30 mark. Very pleased, good bargain!
on 30 April 2017
Pretty good, inexpensive so you get what you pay for, the board fell through the frame after about 3 weeks of use.
on 21 January 2013
I received this item on the Monday but unfortunately it was damaged. Telephoned company following day and was told another one would be sent out, which I received the next day, and they would not bother arranging an uplift as the product was damaged. The second item received was fine and of good quality so I can only praise the company for their good service
on 19 July 2015
This was the cheapest cork board on the market when I needed one. It is flimsy, but OK for my needs. The firm gave themselves a delivery window the size of a football pitch and still missed it. I was communicating withy them about it when it arrived next door. They apologised and it is a small thing. Worst things happen at sea.
VINE VOICEon 3 March 2012
Oh dear, this arrived in the most ridiculous packaging - black plastic wrap which offered no protection whatsoever! Not surprisingly the item was danmaged, the cork was split and my husband insisted on returning it, stating that once we began to use it, it was highly likely the cork would just fall away on the damaged side. Large item so annoying to return. Not a good shopping experience :(
on 18 September 2016
wife uses these for her body shop display boards well made and sturdy they have survived my wife taking them in and out of the boot of her car and she is a subtle as an ape when she is packing well made great price