- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Pyrex 20 cm Classic Carbon Steel Non-Stick Metal Springform Cake Pan with Loose Bottom
|You Save:||£2.00 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Quick and easy food release allows easy removal from the pan
- Made of carbon steel with non-stick coating for easy release
- Can be used up to 230 degrees C
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturer defect
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pyrex Classic Non-Stick Metal Springform Cake Pan is made of carbon steel with non-stick coating for easy release. It is complete with loose bottom. Non-stick sprayed coating to ensure optimal performance. Ovenproof up to 230 degrees C. It is dishwasher safe. Before first use, wash in warm soapy water and grease the tin lightly before each use. It is available in 20 cm diameter. 5 year guarantee against manufacturer defect.
1 x 20 cm Cake Pan
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The first problem was removing the green Pyrex clip on the lip of the pan, secured so securely my tradesman husband asked me twice if I was sure it was supposed to be removed.
The size is tight but manageable - the second problem is that it leaks. I was slightly worried when I removed it from the Instant Pot, as water was coming from the bottom, but I dismissed this as inexperience on my part. Put the cheesecake out to cool, removed it and refrigerated it, then served it that evening. It tasted metallic.
I tried twice more, before a good search on Google explained the issue. I tried again today - same recipe as the previous attempts - but used a different pan. No problems, perfect. Very disappointed in Pyrex but the drama in returning the item for €5 isn't worth it.