- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Pyle-Sport PSKIW25GN Sports Watch - Green
|Price:||£92.31 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, and day of week -12 / 24 hour format -Auto Calendar
- Dual Time Alarm
- Daily alarm and Date alarm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Ski Master V watch is the perfect accessory when you hit the slopes. It stores a bunch of skiing-related data, including altitude, ski slope, speed of descent, and time elapsed. You can look over a day?s worth of data, including your altitude over time, maximum descent speed, ski date, total elapsed time, and descent speed tendency. The PSKIW25 is also equipped with a chronograph and dual-time alarm. A barometer provides accurate readings of the pressure in mBar, inHg, or mmHg and can even predict the weather, showing one of four graphical icons. A compass shows you your cardinal direction and provides a 0-360 degree readout. Water resistant to 33 feet. Please note: Batteries in unit are for display purposes only and may need to be replaced before use.
Top customer reviews
Some other reviewers have said that the display is a bit dim especially when using the light but I have not experienced that problem.
There is a setting on the watch that allows you to change the contrast of the LCD and the backlight is satisfactory and what I would expect from a sport style watch (I also own an Adidas ADP1485 and the backlight level is very similar).
You can calibrate the compass and altitude settings and the weather icon prediction seems accurate enough.
I suppose the only problem would be - how on earth am I going to remember all those functions given in a 56 page manual?!?!
This watch is lightweight and plays well the barometric function that is very precise compared to that official, normalized sea level, provided by the Military Weather Service. I have not yet evaluated the many other functions because for me they are less important.
The appearance of the object is pleasant.
Definitely buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Update: used it for a few days skiing, still like it. Display is better than I gave it credit for. Noticed that the band doesn't appear replaceable. Seems pretty accurate as well. Skied 12k feet; the ascent and decent were within 20 ft of each other.
Edit again: getting better. Not intuitive, but you get used to it. Display is actually good. Just found out you can adjust the contrast. Solid watch, I definitely recommend it
Very satisfied with this watch!