Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Puzzler World 2013 (PC DVD)
|Price:||£2.61 FREE UK delivery.|
- Over 1200 new puzzles and bonus games from the world's leading supplier of puzzle content
- Play the greatest variety of puzzles ever offered in a Puzzler World title
- Additional bonus games - Missing Piece, Symbols, Chain Letters, Colour-In, Sum-Up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain Letters and more!
- Nintendo DS Handwriting Recognition - Teach the game your own unique handwriting style
- Game caters for 5 language territories, English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The latest game in the highly successful Puzzler World franchise brings new puzzles, more variety and even more new bonus games for players young and old.
Puzzler World 2013 features over 1,200 brain teasing puzzles and introduces new games such as Maze-a-Pix, Number Jig and Loko.
Puzzler World 2013 takes Master Mode even further with new, tougher challenge that the player can unlock and test themselves against.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The play-through time was a little short, but that might be because she played it for hours at a time each night, watching telly lol.
Alls I can say is she loved it; she told me that it had all the puzzles from the mag she likes, plus a few new ones especially for the PC game, which she also really enjoyed.
Playing on Win 7, the game installs with no problem, I played, and completed Crossword #1, but found it hard to get to the "save and quit area", now I cannot find how to get to Crossword #2 or later. The only number buttons I see are for the different types of game! So can someone help an old codger who handles most software with no problem at all, but this is beating me down!
So...complete a puzzle, how to save? How to get next puzzle up and running!
And as another reviewer said....NO INSTRUCTIONS. Come on Puzzler you can do better I'm sure.
Reviewers a step by step instruction would help me wonderfully.