- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Puzzler World 2012 (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£13.95 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
PUZZLER WORLD 2012
The latest exciting puzzle game from the highly successful Puzzler World series, brings a variety of new puzzles, more variety and a range of exciting bonus games, with something for the whole family! Puzzler World 2012 builds on the foundations of the Puzzler World games, to bring players the best game in the series so far. With a greater range of puzzles to choose from, including favourites such as Wordsearch, Crosswords, Sudoku, Link-A-Pix and Codewords, plus a range of new puzzle formats such as Takegaki, Suko, Pathfinder and Spiral Crosswords.
Two modes of play, Challenge, Mode, where each main puzzle unlocks a bonus game – Picture Pairs, Chain Letters, Splitwords, Colour-In, Sum-up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain, Add Up, and Master Mode, where a variety of tougher puzzles are unlocked as you progress through the Challenge Mode.
- Over 1,200 puzzles, including bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content, and puzzle magazines – Puzzler Media Ltd
- Wider variety of puzzles - Wordsearch, Crosswords, Codewords, Fitword, Sudoku, Suko, Mix Up, Spiral Crosswords, Missing Links, Takegaki, Sum People, Silhouette, Spot The Difference, Link-A-Pix, Pathfinder and Dropzone.
- Unlock additional bonus games after each Challenge Mode puzzle – Chain Letters, Picture Pairs, Chain Letters, Splitwords, Colour-In, Sum-up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain, Add Up and Missing Piece
- Unlock new Master Mode puzzles as you work through the Challenge Mode, revealing a range of tougher puzzles
- Enhanced Nintendo DS handwriting recognition – teach the game your own handwriting style
- Reward yourself with achievements by collecting trophies as your progress through the game to fill your personal trophy cabinet
- All new puzzle content
- Collect hint tokens to help on those tricky clues or puzzles
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm glad they are still featuring Link-a-Pix. I discovered this puzzle via the first Puzzler World collection and it's a super puzzle to do and seriously addictive.
In fact, it is all very addictive and I can absorb myself for hours. It's quite good for my waistline too because once I get going, I even forget to think about those leftover Christmas choccies in the fridge!
The puzzles are definitely harder. I'm about a quarter of the way through and some of them are already getting quite difficult. I'm not complaining about that though. The whole point of puzzling is to challenge yourself and it's really great when you crack a puzzle you've been struggling with.
I found a couple of the onscreen instructions for the newer puzzles a little vague and had to resort to the booklet for a fuller explanation. That's just me though - I'm sure many people will cotton on far quicker than I did. Once I knew how it worked, I have found all the puzzles great fun.
I have bought lots of puzzle games for my Nintendo over the years but, in my opinion, Puzzler World is far and away the best.
Good points are that they've increased the number of games but reduced the amount of games of each type. I espcially like the link a pix. There are now around 35 of each puzzle. Some of the puzzles are very difficult and I have left them until I finish everything else before working out what to do.
Bad points are the orientation of the screen has now changed to horizontal which in my opionion makes it harder to hold and play the puzzles.
Still a good game I just hope they change the orentation on the next version or all you to switch it yourself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a present for my sister. She thinks it is ok, although she isn't really into puzzles, so ardent puzzler fans may find it better than she did.Published on 23 Jan. 2015 by H M Reynolds