TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 April 2015
Puzzle books always used to accompany me to hospital until I discovered these Puzzle World games for the DS.

Puzzler World have increased the number of main games in “challenge mode” from the previous 9 to 16:

- codeword
- suko
- sum people
- takegaki
- word search

There are also 11 bonus games which appear after you have successfully played each main game. This is an increase of 2 on the previous 9.

After you play the games you will also be able to play the “Master” bonus games – these are additional versions of the main games.

I will admit that some of these games are new to me so I deferred to the instructions and, at times, I really wished I hadn’t.

Some of the game instructions are more complicated than the games themselves and they make understanding the rules and what to do almost impossible.

There was no finding your feet with the 2012 version (previous versions – Puzzler World and Puzzler World 2011 – allowed you to gain confidence by starting you on “easier” versions), here you are thrown in at the deep end, sink or swim.

Many of the “new” games are variations on each other or previous games and, sadly for me, there are still no “logic problems”.

There should be something in amongst these games that suits just about everyone.

The one difference here was that I only played the games I knew I liked whereas with other previous versions of Puzzler World I have played every game even the ones I wasn’t too sure about.

The problem for me was the dreadful overly complex instructions – to be honest I wish I had just tried the games first rather than read the in game players guide. Looking at it in the cold light of day it was the so–called instructions that put me off rather than the unknown aspects of the games.

Sadly I have only played a small amount of the games as I cannot face the others as of yet.
on 14 February 2013
Addictive and great fun. Been playing it for weeks. Not sure if it really needs the 3D but good all the same.
on 13 December 2012
Great value for money cheaper than high street shops and was included in a bundle which was even better value
on 2 October 2012
If you already own the normal ds puzzler world 2012 then don't buy this. I had assumed as they were bring out a new version that it would have different puzzles, but no, all the puzzles are EXACTLY the same as the normal ds version.
66 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2014
Had played Puzzle World 2013 adictively for weeks but got frustrated with the meaness of the fruit machine. Bought the Puzzle World 2012 from Amazon, Amazingly it arrived the next day. Excellent ! Enjoying it very much especially as the pinball machine is far more generous with awarding plenty of hint tokens.
Only downside is the timed add up game is a bit slow on the handwriting recognition and sometimes mistakes a 3 for a 1.
on 15 October 2012
Received this game today and spent quite a bit of time on it. There is something in this game for everybody who likes putting their feet up with a cuppa and a puzzle book, but instead a puzzle book on a DS.

To me it doesn't matter wheather it's DS or 3DS as don't use the 3D facility that often because it causes headaches.

If you get stuck on a particular puzzle you can save it and come back at a later date. However, you can only save one outstanding puzzle at a time. Also there is a facility where you can do other puzzles and earn hint coins which you can use on the main puzzle if you get stuck.

Great fun. Saves me going to the paper shop and buying a puzzle book and fill up my recycle bin. Would recommend.
on 20 August 2013
The games keeps you going for ages, I like that it gives you full help on what to do on the game, if you are not aware of what you are playing as some I have never heard of.
on 16 September 2013
Another great game from Nintendo and Puzzler
Being 3D makes a difference
Again would recommend this game to all people who like doiong different puzzles
on 19 January 2014
If you can buy this for a decent price on here have no hesitation it really is superb and will keep you occupied for hours excellent!
on 11 June 2013
I absolutely love this game. It is one of those games that you can just pick up and play. It is highly addictive. Love it <3