on 7 December 2014
Will be using again this is a great product my 9 year old suffers with her ears and was told to uses plugs by gp. I bought these and have used them both for holiday and school where last term she went three times a week so have been well used and still good. You do have to dry them out but we just swapped them and they dryer in the packet. It also have a handy little pot so she could take it in her bag. Even though these are brightly coloured they are hardly noticed when in and so my daughter was very impressed and pleased with this product. Thanks
on 11 December 2011
These were recommended by our ENT consultant for our 5 year old who has chronic ear problems. She loves her swimming and was desperate to return. These alongside the Ear Bandit neoprene band have been superb! Hopefully no more sore ears!
on 7 October 2011
AMAZING ...PERFECT FOR MY AUTISTIC SON TO REDUCE THE NOISE IN SCHOOL & FOR SHOWERING & SWIMMING AFTER HE HAD TUBES FITTED IN HIS EARS. FITTED.FAST DELIVERY ;~))
on 25 November 2011
Over many years I've tried all sorts of ear plugs (probably about 6 different sorts) mainly because of my partner snoring, but I also use them when travelling on long-haul flights overnight. I have found the putty buddies to be the best.
on 2 February 2016
bought for my 9 year old daughter who swims alot and has been getting ear pain. Worn for an hour last night of intense swimmin and i am shocked to say they did not fall out! Comfy to wear and easy to get in. She did say it was harder to hear what her coach was saying but she managed so overall good
on 2 November 2010
great product, easy enough for my five year old to use independantly, pack of three very handy for when he loses them!!!
on 8 July 2015
Putty buddies have been brilliant for my son for years. They have enabled him to swim without ear problems. The only thing I'd improve with this set is having a pot for all 3 sets. I do worry that once the pack is opened that the other 2 pairs will dry out so I keep them in an airtight container.
on 18 February 2015
brilliant, my 6year old suffers from swimmers ear, and every week after swimming lessons we have 2days of earache and tears, to the point that I stopped her lessons for months...... I've tired waterproof sprays for ears, swimming hats, weird headbands that cover the ears nothing worked for us..... these do, they are great, and she loves the colours of them!!!

great product, great price
on 27 July 2015
Easy to use and caused my son (4) no discomfort when swimming. The pack contains three sets and each set can be used multiple times. Would recommend to any parent who's children have grommits fitted. We use the product a long with the Zoggs head band which we also picked up on amazon.
on 17 September 2011
I bought these for my son, who has recently had grommets put in and they are very easy to use and totally block any water getting into the ear. They are comfortable to wear (I am told!) and were a great buy. Would thoroughly recommend them to anyone - saves cotton wool and vaseline every time!! Good, prompt delivery.