Putting Assessment for Learning into Practice (Ideas in Action) Paperback – 6 Feb 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Spendlove is Lecturer in Education University of Manchester, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Borrowed from library first. Bought as felt could not let go!Published 14 months ago by Customersmatter
I use this at work and refer to it regularly as part of my job.It is easy to read and very informative ,lots of practical ideas.Published on 24 May 2014 by Mrs. C. M. Jones
The book is useful and informative and has already helped my current teaching practice. I reccommend this book for all teaching professionals.Published on 11 Feb. 2014 by rea
Useful practical advice which basically points to any assessment that involves the children in the process comes under the banner of AfL.Published on 28 Jun. 2013 by Peter Marsh
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Examinations & Assessment
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies