- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
- For our full range of Purina pet food food dogs and cats visit the Purina Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Purina Pro Plan Cat Food Housecat With Optirenal Rich In Chicken, 3Kg
|Price:||£14.99 (£5.00 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.96 (28%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- OPTIRENAL formula to help support your cat's kidney health
- Specially selected fibres help to support healthy digestion
- Added natural prebiotic, chicory, helps support intestinal health
- Housecat formula helps to control and remove hairballs safely
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Discover how PRO PLAN can provide a balanced, nutritional diet helping to promote a healthy, happy and active life for your cat. PRO PLAN Housecat with Optirenal for the healthy maintenance of indoor adult cats. Optirenal is a scientifically designed combination of ingredients including amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
If you are switching your cat to PRO PLAN from another food (even a complete dry food that seems quite similar) you will need to phase the 'old' food out over a period of 10 days, whilst introducing PRO PLAN in increasing amounts. Don't forget to provide fresh water at all times. PRO PLAN is a complete and balanced cat food which provides good nutrition with scientifically proven benefits for cats. They understand that your cat is precious and feeding her the right diet is an important part of taking care of her. Because her needs will change throughout her life, PRO PLAN provides a range of good nutrition at each life-stage: kitten, adult and senior.
Protein: 36.0%; Fat content: 14.0%; Crude ash: 7.0%; Crude fibres: 5.0%; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.4%; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 2.2%.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Discover the Purina Pro Plan Cat Dry range
Purina Pro Plan is a complete and balanced cat food which provides nutrition with scientifically proven benefits for cats.
It understands that your cat is precious and that feeding her the right diet is an important part of taking care of her.
Because her needs will change throughout her life, Purina Pro Plan provides a range of nutrition for each life-stage: kitten, adult and senior.
Purina's team of 350 vets and nutritionists has proven that specific combinations of ingredients can make a difference to cats’ long-term health. These combinations of ingredients – like Optistart, Optirenal or Longevis - put Purina Pro Plan at the leading-edge of feline nutrition.
What is Optirenal?
Purina vets and nutritionists have identified nutrients in food which can help maintain healthy kidneys. A specific combination of nutrients has been shown to have an impact on cats’ kidney function.
This combination of nutrients is called Optirenal and is only available in Purina Pro Plan cat food. Optirenal is a different formulation to promote healthy kidneys.
Optirenal is a scientifically designed combination of ingredients, including amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
Healthy digestive transit
Promotes a healthy digestive transit thanks to dietary fibre which helps regulate the transit of food through the cat’s intestine.
Helps promote intestinal health with a natural prebiotic, chicory, which naturally stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria in the cat’s intestine.
Controls hairball formation
Controls hairball formation and safely and gently moves hair through the digestive tract because the scientifically designed recipe contains specially selected dietary fibre which catches the hair and moves it from the stomach, into the intestine so that the hair can be expelled in the cat’s faeces.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My vet recommended ProPlan and thank goodness she did! within a couple of days his pooh was solid and not anything like so stinky!
He doesn't go mad for the taste but does like it well enough not to waste it, I also allow him one sachet of ProPlan wet food for breakfast now just so he gets a treat - this he LOVES! :) and it helps him not get bored with the dry.
Also his coat is much more shiny, he was like a brillo pad on legs when I first got him :D
We have just ordered a new bag which will be here tomorrow. A very pleased Purina customer here with a happier cat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good price for a quality cat food. My cats live indoors or out in a cat aviary but have no access to grass or other outdoor finds so I like to feed a decent food with all the... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Enzo
My elderly house cat absolutely loves this, since eating this her coat is shiny and smooth. Excellent product have just purchased again.Published 2 months ago by Amanda
Our cat seems to have lost interest in this product. Will be considering returning to her usual Royal Canin next time.Published 2 months ago by dvdubai
First time used this cat food, seems ok but need time to assess how good.Published 3 months ago by Dave DIY