Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Purepotions Skin Salvation Intensive Hand Cream 50 ml
|Price:||£10.09 (£20.18 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- An intensive natural hand cream
- Ideal for daily nourishment and maintenance of hands
- Suitable for those prone to hand eczema, contact dermatitis and cracked skin
- Made from natural ingredients
- Suitable for all ages including babies
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Purepotions skin salvation intensive hand cream provides daily nourishment and maintenance of hands. This intensive hand cream is a little trooper for restoring soft and supple hands. It is free from parabens, petro-chemicals and perfumes. It is also suitable for all ages and those prone to hand eczema, contact dermatitis and cracked skin.
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Extract, Cannabis Sativa (hemp) oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (botanical source), Cetyl Alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower seed oil), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (sea buckthorn), Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Olivate (from olive oil), Stellaria (Chickweed) media extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Xanthan Gum (corn starch gum).See all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Purepotions hand cream was excellent at keeping the skin more supple and comfortable. It is quickly absorbed and doesn't leave an oily film on my hands.