on 4 November 2015
A nice selection of weights. Not quite what is in the description, but what I received is better for me anyway! I have: 4 x 1.25kg, 4 x 1.5kg, 4 x 2kg and 4 x 2.5kg. A great mix for doing various exercises.
on 17 March 2014
This set of dumbbells is top notch! Not only do the steel bars appear (and feel) as if they are fully made out of steel, but the weights themselves are of high quality with very tough and durable plastic covering. You would need to be extremely careless and try dropping them from very high up for a chance of any cracks or damage to the weight plates. Additionally, the steel bars are actually silver and out of steel on the outside - not black, like they appear on the photos. In terms of use and practicality, I would recommend this set to anyone wanting to improve their basic muscle strength from the comfort of their home. Overall, great product!
on 24 July 2017
They are good
on 27 March 2017
Ok
on 5 April 2017
it arrived early, however it stank and had some sort of sticky stuff on it!
on 25 May 2017
very very good especially with the amount of weights that came with the set..can do 4/5 different work outs .
on 12 March 2017
Good set of dumbbells but can come loose after lifting for a while.
on 25 July 2017
Cheap and they work
on 19 August 2014
Not bad for a cheap product, good feel and works well for what they are. Perfect for light workouts from home
on 7 April 2016
I'm going to start by saying this is an honest review I am not at all biased and am a trustworthy source. I recommend this to any BEGINNER! There are pros and cons so If you want know more continue reading...

I started at the gym after Christmas and set out to become a better me. I am not strong and therefore I haven't had too much experience with weights. I decided I was doing a lot at the gym and not enough at home so I went and bought these as I had seen some good and bad reviews.

Pros;
They are perfect for your first set.
The price is right.
I estimate they will last 6-8 months.
The selection of weights are fantastic.

Cons;
There are some scuff marks on some of the larger plates probably due to someone dropping the parcel.
The bars the weights are put on are slightly loose but it's not noticeable.
The handle is silver not black(it doesn't matter anyway)

I hope future customers find this helpful as I have been truthful and as for people that give it a 1/5 star, take them into consideration. The plates are plastic and they may get damaged but these cases are rare.
review image